Sunday, April 1, 2012

jiwang 3rd part.

some of the moments and real life scene that will exist in between of your heart no matter how long times will flowand go. yet, it would never fade nor dusty.

i called it as eternity blooming flower. which the petals consist of those memories. 

i used to keep everything people gave me. and treasured it deep in my littleless heart. i used to have box to stored all those pieces of sweets moments. which i'll believe someday somehow, when my memories is declining, i've something to booster me off. cause that little moments, that pieces of junk people think of as, are the things that built me for who i am today.

tafsir my ABLA friend, aisyah gave me days back then before come to indoneisa.. i use it until now.
those from my birthday. some card i didn't hang, cz too thick. huhu.

the short note that means a lot to me. my ABLA friend.
goodluck wishes





thank you for all the sweets moments together.


3 comments:

Nalisa said...

that 1 is from me :)) tp kecik ja. thnks nadwa. sweet la ko. i also hang the one u gave me. tp wall aku xspenuh wall ko.. u must be lovable ^_^

aqeyLs said...

hehe. kecik2 pun bermakne.thankssss yumss.. hehhe :D

*blushing*

miee said...

pensel pun ade jugeeeeeeeeee,hehe

diana yg gune acc amirah.hihi