Thursday, September 5, 2013

joted.

since i could'nt bring myself to sleep lately, i think it's probably because of i spend too much time sleeping in the evening. and i'm wide awake at night. this is not healthy, technically. and i woke up to find out someone inbox me.

and never once this crossed my mind. anak andy flop poppy msg ak weh. lol. actually, i was the one who sent  message to him first, but as lame as what i wrote, i never thought he actually cared to reply. don't worry, the message wasn't that typical of what girl(s) fan usually came up with, it was more to advices from a sister to her little brother though. :)

guess that's all. oh yeah, here in cheras, it rain almost everyday in the evening, which kind of giving me that soothing feeling enwrapped in calmness and serenity. i really love it the fact that i could look out of the window, and watch the downpouring rain, and sometimes put my palm outside just to feel the beads. it was a definite beautiful. in some points, it reminds me of how it actually felt in bandung, back then. :)

i'm done with too much writing. gotta sahur now. assalamualaikum :)

No comments: