Saturday, October 12, 2013

five or ten years to go.


I made this not-so-long time ago when I still have time to lie around and wandering still. Apparently, I got all blues and melancholy stuff running through my mind and ended up spending times doing this in the middle of the night, with wind blowing breezily right onto my face. I have no idea how it became blurred when I uploaded in utube, so forgave me for that. Perhaps I should learn converting videos to hd for the time being. But if u by chance wish to watch clearer version, skype me anytime!

I just wanted u guys to know deep down inside, even if we denied it, we’re bonded by something extraordinary called… friends.


I love you guys, seriously. J
song by the fray: viena 


1 comment:

Nalisa said...

guys love you too.. heee
rinduuu
wa nak share video ni blh tak ? :)