Sunday, May 8, 2016

time capsul

i am afraid that i might be hoarding hope
at some point
bits by bits has somehow brought whatever this is to the surface
i am worried of the reality check that will hit me through
once we've had travel far enough to that stage
and i will have no chance of looking back
rendering all those memories, reminiscing
wondering what could have been and could have not be
and  'what if' is the least I want to hear

so i keep myself safe and sound off my limit
before things are getting way too worse
and all left was never-ending regret of not dealing with this earlier
brush it off like evening breeze calmly blow the sand
nonchalantly

but still things are easier said than done
when time has stopped and punished me with that very sentence
when it was real and never a prophylaxis sanity as before
where at that moments onward a barricade has to be mounted
and primed was the only word i wished to dance in my brain



No comments: