Friday, August 31, 2012

impending doom.

how could i put this in words. it is still 'disenchanted'.
today wasn't really a good day but there is always something good in everyday
the thing is i couldn't escape from this littleless mind thinking
how i wish i could think things lightly and takes everything as one phase of my life that will happen. and go. and repeat.
and everybody did feel it. not just me.
how i thought it was awesome when they can just forget and move on
say, i can move on but right now, this littleless thing has been bugging off my mind
at least for some 1-2 days.
some said it is because i have higher. higher expectation on myself.
i don't think it is wrong, since i'll work harder to achieve something
just that things are getting a little bit messy when i've this excessive overthinking

imagine there is a dark cloud on top of your head right now. that is how i feel.

it's like when things aren't going as what i've planned, eventhough i gave my all to it
i can't help myself from my own feelings. the feeling of impending doom (if you know what i mean)
it's not that i don't accept. i just kept thinking about it over and over again
and i get tired of myself thinking about such a little insignificant thing
i have this problem of exagerrating something so small
and things get heavier inside my head

when i was writing these, i've already got the answer, bright & clear
i was way too far from Him, for i've made smaller dunya things a big deal in my heart
which is actually a no-no thing(s) to do
so for the dark cloud on top of my head
the answer lies on Him.
with Him, anything is possible. 

i might fail to chase away the dark cloud on top pf my head,
but i might use an umbrella to protect myself from it and also, change my point of view when looking at it. 


shape of my heart.

No comments: