Friday, December 14, 2012

random subh thought 2#

hey i just thought i wanna write this, because it suddenly appeared in my mind. when i heard this song-for the first time (the script).. xkait lansung.=="

before, mum once told me after i was born into our family, they've actually agreed to name me 'fataina amira'. (thought probably i'm gonna get beautiful eyes with those name.. lolXD).  then when that name was about to be established, bapak disapproved. he said that the name is too 'soft' and common. he's afraid i'll ended up being a weakling, non independent, 'excessively soft-hearted' girl. so he changed my name to 'nadwa aqeela'.

now that i think about it, there was one time during my school days, probably during my standard 1or 2 (can't remember exactly when is when),  i really dislike this name. thought it was weird, and i always admire and envy of my sister name, nurin hanani. (still think it was beautiful though. --"). but as i grew up, i learn that this name fit me the most, it was quite a different name and i honestly like it so much.

thank you bapak for changing it..:')

'lol. can't imagine ppl calling me aina or amira..) hehe. till then. .looking forward to this bright new day. ;-).

happy jumuah. may Allah bless.

No comments: