Monday, January 7, 2013

random 3#.

it had been song long since the last time i played more than words. i already forgot how to pluck that song. thought i want to play it a bit. but yeah, 2mr is going to be the first paper. crp. so i postponed my wills later though my heart tells me not to. pft.

like usual, i am waiting for ishak. instead, don't know how, in the middle of nowhere, she came into my mind. i called her nash. i met her at kmpk. she is always a good friend of mine, she plays futsal (striker, indeed), a bit tomboyish-like, cute and i adore her (in a good way --"). she has this positive-thinking mind, she dreams high. i still can remeber how she told me about her ambitions one night, when i accidentally went to her room. she showed me all the sticky notes with her aims & goals she pasted on the wall. yes. she is one of a kind. she loves history subject too.

lol. suddenly, i'm missing her. we're not that besties, but for some reasons, i do like her a lot. during my birthday, when i was about to go to the class, i was running down the staircase, she saw me and along with her roomies, she sang happy birthday.*touched*. lol.yes. that's me!.  i always remember smallest things in life, that left something big in my heart. :)

thinking of her, i suddenly remembered this song. she used to like it. probably still. 

 
may Allah bless u, nash a.k.a cua.

pst 1 : kate org kalau rindu, panjat doa2 byk. oh rindu family ngn anak buah :').
pst 2 : beautiful rain tgh hari tadi. subhanallah.
pst 3 :my beautiful insignificant. eh. goodbye.
pst 4 : stay positive. even kids know how to do that.
pst 5 : smoga ALLAH permudahkan urusan kawan-kwan ku skalian. heee:). may the best be upon us.

No comments: