Thursday, January 24, 2013

absolute beautiful.

dear Allah
i know the road is long. but make me strong.
i knew i don't get what i want, U gave me what i needed instead:)
U gave me them, i knew this is the strength i need to gain
after all, they are bunch of people U send to me so that learn some lessons
what doesn't kill one only make one stronger right?
ya Allah i pray for calmness and sabr
and happiness and heart full with appreciation
do keep me out from this unhealthy jealousy
and pls grant me healthiness too :)
sometimes it gets so hard for me
probably i see it in wrong point of view
but i never doubt this is the best 

ya Allah my dear Allah
pls content me sabr and purity
pls keep me from my insidious poisonous thinking
i get afraid of myself sometimes.maybe. most of the times.
i may look good and nice outside
but deep inside, i don't even know what kind of monster i am
:')


absolute beautiful. to infinity,




No comments: