Saturday, April 27, 2013

last farewell

to leave bandung forever
to leave and not returning back, probably
to find out my journey here has come to an end
make it so hard not to tear

i knew the road ahead is still far away

i got long way to go
we got long way to go
but somehow part of me will always include
the beautiful bittersweet bandung memoirs
and in my story
there'll always be them
and those faces
and those moments
those things that makes me smile unintentionally

and as we wave our long goodbye

and not looking at each other eyes
i wonder if anything will change between us all
or will it stay the same
will it?

they say don't grieve at parting

so i wouldn't
but even if time pass by
and i finally see those smile again
the time here will never fade in my mind.

kav 42 mulana.4.00am WIB.27 april 2013

so if it's going to be beautiful, how beautiful will it be?



No comments: