Friday, January 20, 2012

lost in words.

to think of how immature i was.. yes i am.
blogwalked each & every blog, and it comes to the fact that mine is the most childish.
among my peers. even writing this show clearly my childish-ness.
the most. read it twice. the most!
kept writing the same damn bored story over & over again.
even in this freshie. even in 'this' i claimed to start on new.
and once i told myself not to do it
i still do it again, again..  and again.it's suffocating.
of course there're still huge room for improvement. not that i want to stay in the same position all along the way.
not that i don't want to make a step further, perhaps step(s).
i'm finding courage & bravery.
and i'm still in my 'searching'. the never ending journey of finding something called.. 


me.

ombak rindu version islamic kept my eyes open :)

and after all, it's still me.

it will always be me.| and none others |.

No comments: