Thursday, January 19, 2012

random words.

heart beat fast
colours and promises
how to be brave
how can i love
when i'm afraid to fall
but watching you stand alone
all of my doubt
suddenly goes away somehow..

typing with the same song rewinding over and over again. the song(s) i keep on play back & forth expecially when night came. it's unexplainable.
i have no reason for that. not like i'm in a some kind of mood or anything, i just did. (what my heart tells me to).

di antara diriku jua dirimu
hanya mengharap cinta Yang Satu
malumu bernilai katamu berhikmah
hatimu tulis suci & murni 
hanya diri yang halal engkau serahkan segala
untuk mencari redha Ilahi   


and so this song too hold enormous sentimental value, deep down in my heart,  deeper than arteries & vein. if you able to understand..
i guess not.


all this time contagious
i've never been this bored before
is this price i waited for
now with the hours passing
there's nothing left to ensure.

and so collective soul run 'drown' me in with that guitar. don't care the chord is high, the pitch is not right, the strumming patterns runs off here & there, drop me down in the small world of mine.

got a long way to run

raindrops are fallin' on my head
they keep fallin'
but there's one thing i know
the blues they send to meet me
won't  defeat me
it won't be long till happiness come to greet me

bitter or sweeter things
will soon become the memories 
and after all will remain as memories.
'|memory|'

one step closer | one step closer..

the mix & mash of song will come to this. so how does it end?

one step closer. huh.

one | step | closer


all along i believe i'll would find you
time has brought your heart to me.
and that's true.




No comments: