Tuesday, June 19, 2012

karma

i don't believe in karma. i take it more as law of nature. hukum alam.
and everything we did no matter whether it is good or bad, we'll ought to get the benefits, or consequences.
indicates the causes and effect, it'll rolling through out life.
still, we can't deny the fact that sometimes we don't get what actually we should get. that is God's willing and meant to be like that for one's own benifit.
okay.  right now i'm not in my right mind. it is the matter of hormone(s) and neurotransmitter(s) and it was difficult to think rationally.wisely. and calmly.
i thought i don't pay much attention on something but i did. i hope it is because of the excess hormones because i really thought i've deal with it. sure enough you can see how unstable my mind is, through my writing. (i don't see any wrong of talking about hormones here, i'm a medical student, all those things are my food.)
i don't know if it is just me, or anything, but i am so down today. i am dissapointed of myself feeling dissapointed.


today will pass, tomorrow will come. even better.

No comments: