Monday, June 4, 2012

my weaklings

hey the weaklings in me, the hatred in my heart, the bothered face easily shown, the silly improper words spurted,
off you may go.
i've decided to take one further step(S) ahead (even if i might fall back)
i've decided not to let this weaklings of mine have full authority to control myself.
i've decided not to think of unsignificant things over and over again (like i always did)
i've decided to overcome these awkward moment even if i might embarrassed myself.
even if i'm torn
even if i'm tear out into pieces
even if my small heart broke into thousand pieces
even if my sensitive cardium been poked so many times, wounded, and healed.
i'm going to move on.
yes, i want to challenge myself. to let myself out from this comfort situation.
like a bird come out from the cage, won't be fed, yet feed herself.
it's okay to fall and cry and hurt and grieve and be in pain.
it's okay to choose these path which might injured every parts of my me, in and out.
as long as it will only build my soul, my extraordinary soul.and will only let me become stronger.
i want to let go what shoudn't be mine
i want to get over with my stupidity after all (and only myself knew what i'm talking about)
i want to get rid of these greediness, these jealousy, and mountains of bad deeds.
i want to shake off this worthless pride, in which i claimed as one.
and i want to get rid of you.
yes, so that's it.
i'm out of this comfort zone.

i don't want to hope, it will only bring dissapointment. except to You, the Almighty.


No comments: