Sunday, March 18, 2012

an umbrella and the rain

i have no concrete reason(s) to be there
except that i hope my presence will give u support and courages
and to know that i'll always there
when everbody has left..


the tale of an umbrella and the rain
and it's like u're the rain and i am the one holding the umbrella
the umbrella i used to protect myself from getting wet by the rain
but an umbrella is not a fix promises i won't be wet due to rain
umbrella is just another self protection and initiative
i did and tried
to protect me and my heart..

4 comments:

neddy said...

I am obviously not the umbrella nor the rain.cud i be a rainbow instead? :D

aqeyLs said...

yes u can. hehe. mcm mane ko bley jpe blog ak..

hesh. bahaye nih -_-"

neddy said...

wahaha.rainbow can go anywhere ;p

aqeyLs said...

haha :D. true2